Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Not enough hours in the day.

I really want to try and keep updating my blog, but lately I seem to spend every free moment I have editing photos. I'm still trying to catch up on my photo editing, after having 10 shoots in the last 6 weeks. It has been insane. I waaaay over booked myself, and now I'm paying for it. 

So tonight I  was working on some photos I did with Lizzie. This shoot was amazing. It's possibly my favourite shoot so far, and I'm really happy with the results. We went for the theme of "bandages and wool" inspired by a shoot I saw in Noi.se magazine. The end result was completely different to my inspiration, but I still think we managed to capture a great high fashion set. Here's a sample:


Lizzie

Lizzie

Lizzie

Lizzie

Lizzie

There are still more photos for me to edit from this set. I just wish I had more time to do it. 

Lastly, here's a photo my girlfriend took behind the scenes. 



Liz Shoot

Mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment